Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thanks, Thanksgiving, Gratitude

This week at Come and Get It we are having a Thanks, Thanksgiving, and Gratitude Challenge, It is Thanksgiving here next week in Canada, so it was my choice for the challenge, and that's what I chose. For my card I have used, Burlap to make the ribbon, I used French Foilage, and the sentiment is from Word Play. I stamped the images in Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and Baked Brown Sugar for the splotches, and sentiment. Hope you will come and join us for our challenge, and please go check out what the other designers have pulled together for the challenge.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

I will also enter into the following challenges
Addicted to CAS  Fall / Autumn
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Autumn Colors

4 comments:

  1. I love the burlap ribbon and the stamping is great-such wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you sued for this lovely card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really elegant card Cindy in the rich Autumn colours and so perfect for our theme this week.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and burlap on your beautiful fall card!

    ReplyDelete