Tuesday, October 1, 2013

No Patterned Paper

This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, It's Paige that is hosting this week and she has asked us to create a card using no patterned paper. So I decided to try out my new dies I got recently from Memory Box. I sponged the background with Blue Sky ink then added the trees that were cut out from the die, then sponged with Smokey Slate, I then added the foreground of white glitter paper to make it look like hills, then mounted the deer trio onto the snow. I used the Blue Sky card stock as a border, then mounted it onto a piece of white which I stamped the greeting from The Christmas Lodge set, then mounted it all onto a base of Chocolate Chip.Check out the other beauties at the blog .
Thanks for looking,
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and serene! I love the dimension you created with the layers.

    ReplyDelete