Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Purple, Blue and Silver

IMG_0202




Purple, Blue and Silver are the colors for this weeks challenge at Holly Jolly, at first I wasn't sure about the color combo, but I think It worked out pretty well. I used two different purples on my card, Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum, and the blue is Marina Mist. I decided to go with the Snow Much Fun Set and have him outside of the window.  The sentiment is from the Short and Sweet Set. The
window die is one I picked up but this is the first time I've actually used it. Which is one of my goals this year is to actually use some of the things I have around, that I've bought and have sit in a drawer. So I'm doing well so far this year. hahaha, it's only the beginning we'll see how the rest of the year goes.
Cindy

I will also enter it into the following challenges.
Crafty boots challenge: New

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job with the colors and I love that we are peeking through the window to see the snowman! The silver ribbon is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete