Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Crafting For All Seasons

Here's a jolly little elf, that's sitting in a pocket. I'm happy to announce this is my first card as a member of the Crafting for all Season's Design Team, which I was honored to have been asked to join. Thanks Bianca and Carol. Anyway over there this week we have a challenge for green, red and glitter. This is a card I designed using one of the images from the sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. Thanks for looking
Cindy

I will also enter this into the following challenges
Anything goes Challenge- Traditional colors Christmas
Clear it out- Christmas- Old designer paper,
Deep Ocean Challenge  Christmas
 Oldie But a Goodie Challenge  use a sponsors image
Use it on Tuesdays- Christmas/Hanukkah  Designer paper

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Your card is so very cute and lovely! You have coloured the image so beautifull! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card & a lovely Bugaboo image, I'm also well into my fish tail banners so love them too. Happy Christmas & thanks for joining us as we thank our sponsors at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable elf and Christmas card! Thanks for joining for the December Christmas Clear it Out Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. It is so cute! thanks for joining our Christmas/Hanukkah challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that cheeky Imp makes me smile! A seriously cute card, Cindy! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card - love the fishtail dies.
    Thanks for playing along at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, I love the embossed background! Thanks for linking up with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...the little elf is so cute and I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute little elf card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges.
    Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete