Sunday, November 25, 2012

More Than One Fold

 
Over at Come and Get It this week I'm the hostess of the challenge, and I've challenged everyone to make a card or project with more than one fold, could be an easel card, a joy fold card, which is what I did or any other type of project that has more than one fold. We have a sponsor this week and I've used one of the sponsor's images. Go check out the blog to see what the other designers have done, and you may win something from our sponsor.
Thanks for looking
Cindy
Will enter into the following blogs as well
Glitter and Sparkle - Ribbon or lace
Pile it on- Anything but a Christmas Card
Crazy 4 Challenges - Put a bow on it

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your card Cindy!

    Funny thing I seen the Joy Fold one time before and wanted to make one even before I read your posting.....LOL

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Hugs Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card , great colours too thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the design. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabby card thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! The colors are so wonderful and I love the fold!

    ReplyDelete