Tuesday, October 30, 2012

For this week at Holly Jolly our hostess Judy has asked for Christmas Trees to be the focal Image. so I've used the tree from the Scentsational season. The designer paper is retired Holly Jolly Holiday I believe or something like that, but you could use anything that has polkadots to replicate it, in fact the polkadot parade paper, or the regular prints from Stampin' Up has polka dots that you could use, I just used some other small bits of scraps for the banners, and the button is from the Regal Collection of Button's Thanks for looking
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Great card Cindy, love the layout. The Scentsational stamp set is a great set. Love the button too. Regards Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the banners and the button! My Scentsational set will be arriving this Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete