Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sketch Time at Come and Get It

 Hi Everyone, It's Sketch time at Come and Get It Challenges. Shell has given us the sketch this time around and I've decided to use the Christmas Lodge set for my card, and I've also used the Brushed Gold, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler card stock. The lodge was stamped with stazon ink and then the snow was colored using my gel pen. The brushed gold was embossed using the argyle embossing folder. The Paper is the retired Mocha Morning. The little bow is a fork bow made with the 3/8 inch early espresso taffeta ribbon, which is also retired, but I guess I could have used the crumb cake one, but need to get rid of the retired stuff. TThanks for looking
Cindy

I will also enter into the following challenges
Crafty Ann  - Christmas
Do You Stack Up  - Embossing

10 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card. I love the stamps you used and your interpretation of the sketch. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such GORgeous colours. FABulous design too.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas card, I love the traditional image and warm feel with the colours and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is lovely! I love the image but the matting and banner are perfect details. Thank you for playing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image Cindy and how you used the gel pen to create the snow. Great Christmas card. Regards Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty with the neutral colors! I love the snow on the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very cute Xmas card...thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely fabulous, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete