Saturday, January 21, 2012

Monkey 92 Anything Goes



Last week I was the Monkey Princess over at A La Card Monkey for the previous weeks Challenge. So they asked me to be a guest designer for this week. the theme was anything goes, with the sketch. I decided to bring out some new goodies to play with. The stamp for the main image is from the Bordering on Romance set, and the greeting and image on the tag is from the Tiny Tags Set. The colors I chose, are Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, and Ridinghood Red. The paper is new from the Occasions Mini Catalogue as well called Twitterpated. very pretty. and then I used the square lattice embossiong folder on the background. the ribbon is also the new pleated ribbon in Blushing Bride.
Thanks for looking.
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Everything about your card is pretty, Cindy! I love it. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at A La Card Monkey this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and a wonderful job of displaying all of those new goodies! Your image is colored beautifully and the pearls were such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete