Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Pansy

Ah well here is my second pansy that I made for the Come and Get It challenge, which this week was Julie's choice on technique and she challenged us all to make our own flowers for our cards, so why not pop over and see what everyone else has done and join in the fun. I really like the way this one turned out color wise. I love yellow pansy's in real life and I like this one too. I will also enter this over at the Stamping 411 blog too, as I used their sketch for this card. Thanks for looking
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Another wonderfully done card using the butterfly die cut Cindy....you totally got this one down!!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady,
    Love the pansy. Your card is pretty. Great job, chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coloring on your pansy! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete