Sunday, June 12, 2011

Color Challenge at Come and Get It

Hi Everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted but It's been a really busy time for me in the past while. Last weekend I was part of a street festival here in my home town. I had a booth there so I have been busy getting ready for it. It was a great day and had a great time. After that I was busy with meetings, and just doing a whole bunch of different things. I still haven't even put the stuff away from the Street Festival, but my goal today is to get that stuff put away and get my house back in some sort of order, but before I do that I have a card to show you which was used a double purpose. As Yesterday I went to a get together for demonstrators only put on by the lovely Heather Summers. She is a wonderful personable person. I learned a lot from her and she was very generous with her knowledge as well as with her workshops. Thanks Heather. Anyway I did this card for a swap that we had during this event, and I also made it for the Come and Get it Color Challenge. Hope you all like it. Thanks for stopping in
Cindy

2 comments: