Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Team Meeting Swap

This is the second card I've done for the swap. The colors from this card came from the Color Coach, which says that to team up Poppy Parade with Tangerine Tango, so that's what I've done, adding the Very Vanilla in as my accent. I used the Simple Friendship Stamp First I stamped it in black and colored it in with Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz, then stamped it again in Tangerine Tango, Cut the bottom half off of the first one and attached it on top of the second one. The designer paper came from the level one designer pack of papers using all the in colors from this year. First time I've actually used any of it. The butterflies are from the Embosslits die, and I used pearls for accents on the main image and on the large butterfly
Thanks for Looking
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love the bright colours and the greeting is very effective. It turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is super cute!! tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love everything you did to your embellishement. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the color match so well!!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete