Sunday, March 13, 2011

Easter Chicks

This card was inspired by the sketch on the Stamping 411 site. I did a square card instead of the normal 5.5 by 4.25 since I used a bit larger image. I've not used this set in a long time, so thought I would drag it out of hiding.
Anyway thanks for looking.
Items used:
Stamps: A Good Egg
Card Stock: Rose Red, So Saffron
Colored with Markers: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango
Designer Paper: Springtime Vintage
Accessories: silver brad, rose red seam binding ribbon, big shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate,
Tag Punch, XL Tag Punch, dimensionals vintage ribbon rose colored with ink

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the dsp for the egg shells, and the tag with the perfect little flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute.........chickie! LOL I need to get on the ball and get some Easter cards done!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. AwwwwwwwwwwwI lent this set out and now I want it back. I love this little chick. Thanks for reminding me to get my chickie back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I really like that you went square! Great job with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I love that little chickie!

    ReplyDelete