Friday, February 11, 2011

New Stuff to play with

Well it's been awhile since I posted, been a bit busy, have company coming in another week. My Brother in Law and his wife and their son is coming from Holland. They will here only for a week, as they are in Miami boarding a ship to Barbados and Jamaica right now and then will be here for a week, then flying to meet up with their other son in Iceland which is where he will be going to work after he's finished in Nigeria which he's there right now. So they are busy travelers. It will be nice to see them as I've not seen them in a number of years, and my husband hasn't seen his brother in almost 6 years.
Anyway here is a card I've made with some of the new stuff out of the Occasions Mini Catalogue. If you wish a copy let me know and I'll send it to you. Some great new things are in there as well as Sale-A-Bration is on right now so for every $60.00 Canadian spent you can get a free stamp set. woohoo free stuff is always cool.
Items used:
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla
Stamp: Eat Chocolate
Inks: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red
Designer Paper: Retired Bella Rose
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Rose Red, Seam Binding Ribbon, Vintage Roses,
As always thanks for looking and for all the comments
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Everything is just so cute..and I love the 2-tone cuppy cakes! Great Job!

    HUGS~

    ReplyDelete