Monday, August 16, 2010

Tree-mendous

Hi Everyone, Well this card came about cause I found a sketch on Splitcoaststampers that I really liked, but of course I modified it a bit, it was #150, anyway I really liked it and love the paper that is in the background, it just fit the tree theme, which I was going to do the thoughts and prayer tree but it wouldn't fit on to the small rectangle, and I didn't want to make it any bigger, as I like the double frame idea. Anyway so I thought ok I could use the trendy tree set, and this was the result from it. I was telling Julie that her card fit a couple of challenges out there, that I was looking, when she mentioned her card with the thoughts and prayers in it, a beauty she did too. Anyway so I guess mine fits those challenges as well. They are Cute Card Thursday, and Daring Card maker Challenge,and it also follows the Stamping B's Challenge as always thanks for looking.
Cindy
For this card the following was used:
Stamp set, trendy trees
Card stock Garden green, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White
Paper: Woodland Walk
Accessories: Stamp majig, sponges, small oval and large oval punch.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love your outdoor scene. Trendy Trees is just the perfect image for it.
    Glad you joined the Stampin B's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trendy trees - stunning! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete