Saturday, August 7, 2010

Musical Birthdays

 



 These are two cards I made following the Stamping 411 Sketch this week
Both are music related birthday cards. One for a male and one for a female. I used  the new designer paper Elegant Soire for both cards. I love this new paper.
In the first one, the colors are baja breeze, crumbcake, and night of navy, for the card stock, the ribbon is navy, the birthday greeting is outlined by one of the many hardware pieces. Then I used not quite navy, crumb cake and baja breeze ink. love them together.

 
For the second one I changed the night of navy to basic black, and used the Guitar silhouette for the main image. The stars on the top corner are punched, large and the now retired small star. The greeting is from a retired set as well called riveting. Too bad, cause I like the set as it has all these circular greetings to them. Anyway thanks for looking. Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment