Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Sympathy Cards



Here are two more sympathy cards, yeah I know I've been doing a lot of them lately. Well these two are part of an order I have for Sympathy and Get Well cards, I'm to do 3 of each for men and 3 of each for women. So this is two of the ones I've done for a man sympathy.
The first one is the faux wood technique for the frame and behind the tree. It's very simple to do, go check it out over at split coast stampers. The tree was stamped using Old Olive originally and then I used Chalk to add the color then used a matte finish fixative to finish it off. I also used a piece of the wood for the background of the sentiment as well.
Before I did the first card, I had actually been playing around with the lovely as a tree set and came up with the picture on the second card first. Well I just cut it out mounted it on Green and then put corners on with the copper snaps. I then mounted it on Night of Navy and to match the copper of the snaps I used versamark on the sentiment then heat embossed in copper.
Both these cards also qualify for the Pile it on Challenge
Thanks for Looking.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment