Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Close as a Memory




These are two sympathy cards I've made for a resident to give to a couple of other residents in the condo where I work, They both lost their husbands this past week. It's hard sometimes working at a place for so long and you get to know some of the residents. I will miss one of the gentlemen especially, as he was a warm hearted gentleman and always had a smile on his face and a friendly hello. He was taken way to young, only 69 years old, but had some health issues, such as lupus, which attacks all the organs eventually. Anyway I hope that these cards will give the two ladies a bit of comfort during this time.
The first card was done with the thoughts and prayers set on a shaving cream background, which I had left over from a class I had taught a while ago. The second card is the close as a memory set. Thanks for looking.
Cindy

1 comment: