Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fifth Ave Floral Thanks



These are a couple of rose's that I watercolored, not exactly happy with the results, but I can live with them. I did a couple of more which I think turned out better, and will post when I make cards from them. These two are made into thank you cards.

The blue card is embossed with the Manhattan floral folder by SU and the Thanks So Much is from the Sentimental sayings set. The leaves are the small leaves from sizzix available through Stampin Up, and the sentiment is punched with the scalloped oval punch from Stampin Up as well.

The turqoise one is embossed with cuttlebug folder thanks and then sizzix die cut leaves and the rose, Simple but effective cards I think.
Thanks for looking Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I really like the blue one but then, that's my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete