Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Father's Day


This is a card that I've done for a father's day swap. The stamp is from the new mini catalogue called and many mower set, It also comes with a lawn mower and a sign, and a couple of more word stamps. It's so hard to come up with man cards and this set is just perfect for this type of card. You can order from me at my Stampin up website, just follow the link on the right hand side.
Anyway for the card I watercolored him with my prisma watercolor pencils.then cut him out and layered him olive cardstock with dimensionals. Added some golf ball stickers to the corners. Those along with the border stickers I got from www.ecstasycrafts.com. Then layered it on a piece of dp which I don't know where it came from was in my stash. and then layered onto a brown card. The Happy Father's day was stamped onto an oval I cut out from my nestabilities, and distressed with Chocolate Chip and then used some tee's on it from the same sticker set and glued it onto the brown card.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, Cute, cute card .......have gotten this set from SU yet.

    Shell in Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the colors, so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good. You already started cards for Father's day. Have a good week.

    ~Nina
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that stamp! my dh would, too! awesome card chickie

    melody
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete