Friday, March 6, 2009

Sisterhood of Blogging Sisters 28

Hi Everyone, I've just joined a new group the Sisterhood of Bloggers, it's a place for people to meet other stampers from around the world and in your own backyard. It's also a way of telling your fellow bloggers what they like about your cards and give some great advice. I look forward to it.To my sisters, whose blogs are posted on the side bar. so go check them out.

A little about me. My name is Cindy van Oorschot, I live in Southern, Ontario Canada, married to a supportive husband Bill. We have 5 feathered friends that also share our lives. Bandit, is my parrot, Leland our Cockatiel, Georgie Girl is our Lovebird, and our two zebra finches named Houdini and Hercules. I've only been stamping for about a year now, but have been making cards and such for the past 10 years. I enjoy everything there is to know in the world of papercrafting and I've been having the time of my life with my new stamps.I would like to welcome all of you to my blog and hope to meet you all soon.Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Cindy! Welcome to our little group.....we can only hope it gets bigger and better! It was fun to read your "life tidbits".

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll have to get one of these posts going, too!

    Have a great day!
    Wendy
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy~

    Welcome to the Sisterhood and stopping by my page. I look forward to following your blog!

    Ellie
    SBS28
    www.ellieismyangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, looks like we're on the SBS 28. Love the card, looking elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought the finches are so beautiful! I also joined the Sisterhood and I linked your blog to mine - http://jansart.blogspot.com
    I'll check back often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy
    Welcome to the SBS28 Group also! Thanks for stopping by Blog and leaving a commen.
    Oh what fun it must be to have all the birds you do and noisy too...LOL

    Shell in Alaska

    ReplyDelete