Sunday, January 4, 2009

A is for Altered Art ( Cookie Tin)



A friend of mine Von, check out her blog http://messyme-von.blogspot.com/ and I are working our way through the alphabet coming up with things that we can do for each letter, Now we may stay on one letter for a while as there are a number of things that start with some of the letters. So for the letter A the first thing I've come up with is an Altered Cookie tin, which I have a picture of a friend of mine on it along with some things that are for friendship. I'm going to give her this tin and fill it with handmade cards, I've not done the cards yet for it, but I have some time since I figure it will be her birthday present and it's not until June.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. well done Cindy that has turned out really well :)Like the wayy you have done the initials.
    Von

    ReplyDelete